Amundi offers a wide range of equity strategies, both traditional and innovative, to help you access the growth potential of a variety of companies: European, Asian or emerging markets, single market investments, SMEs etc.
Seizing opportunities in the equity markets
Equities: far more than you can imagine!
Investing in companies
- Investing in equities is generally considered to be an effective choice when you’re looking for long-term performance and return, despite the increased risk associated with equity investment.
- It is also a way to contribute to the development and financing of businesses, and to benefit from their growth. But selecting the right companies takes time and a thorough knowledge of the markets.
- Therefore, choose Amundi’s specialists and their proven expertise as your equity investment partners.
Selecting the right companies
- As a leader in this market, Amundi brings together the necessary technical analysis with local presence, particularly in Europe. We stay in contact with numerous French and international companies, making more than 1,000 company visits each year.
- This direct contact is essential to fully understand the companies we select.
- By closely monitoring the day-to-day organisation of each company, we can identify which ones might offer the best growth prospects in the medium or long-term.
Key points about Amundi’s equity management
A wide range of management strategies, traditional and innovative
Many companies analysed supported by company visits
Specialists teams located across the world to be as close as possible to the markets
Our expertise in figures
billion euros in assets under management1.
1. Source: Amundi figures as at 31 December 2015 (includes open-end funds, dedicated funds, mandates).
This non-contractual information does not under any circumstances constitute an offer to buy, a solicitation to sell, or advice to invest in the UCITS, funds and SICAVs (the “products”) of Amundi or one of its affiliates (“Amundi”).
All the projections, assessments and statistical analyses outlined above are provided with the aim of helping potential investors to understand the topics addressed. These projections, assessments and analyses may be based on subjective estimations and assumptions, and may have been obtained by applying one methodology among other possible methodologies, which may lead to different conclusions. As a result, these projections, assessments and analyses should not be considered as proven facts, and cannot be taken as exact predictions of future events.
Investing involves risks. The performance of the products is not guaranteed. In addition, past performance is not in any way a guarantee or a reliable indicator of current or future performance. Investors may lose all or part of the capital originally invested.
Potential investors are encouraged to consult a professional adviser in order to determine whether such an investment is suitable for their profile and must not base their investment decisions solely on the information contained in this document. All potential investors in the products are advised to ascertain whether such an investment is compatible with the laws to which they are subject and the tax implications of such an investment prior to investing, and to familiarise themselves with the legal documents in force for each product. Subscriptions will only be accepted on the basis of the most recent full Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document (KIID) of the product in question, its most recent annual and half-yearly reports, and its Articles of Association which can be obtained free of charge from the registered office of the management company.
Amundi assumes no liability, either direct or indirect, resulting from the use of any of the information contained in this document, and shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any decisions taken on the basis of this information. This information may not be copied, reproduced, modified, translated or distributed, without the prior written approval of Amundi, for any third person or entity in any country or jurisdiction which would subject Amundi or any of its products to any registration requirements within these jurisdictions or where this might be considered unlawful. All the products or sub-funds of the same product are not or will not necessarily be registered or approved for distribution in all jurisdictions, or available to all investors.
This information is provided to you based on sources that Amundi considers to be reliable, and it may be modified without prior warning.
Our funds carry a risk of capital loss and do not offer any guarantee of performance or capital security. If the value of the equities or indexes to which the portfolio is exposed falls, the fund’s net asset value might also fall.